Monday, June 15, 2009

Free At Last ! !! !!!

Today, after almost two years, my daughter has moved out of my house and into her own apartment!

What I will miss --
* Her cooking supper three or four times a month.
*

What I will NOT miss --
* Waking up in the middle of the night because her TV is too loud.
* Waking up in the middle of the night cold because she is fat and has turned the AC down too low.
* The kitchen sink full of dirty dishes until there are no clean ones left to use.
* The dish drainer full of clean dishes until they are used and put into the sink.
* My electric bill 50 - 60% higher than it should be because she has to use the clothes dryer because she is too sorry / lazy to hang them on the clothesline outside.
* Having to give her money every other week for her methadone doctor because she is too lazy / sorry to get a job.
* Having to give her gas money because she is too sorry / lazy to get a job.
* Having to turn off the lights in every room she has been in because she is too lazy / sorry to turn them off (and doesn't pay the electric bill).

Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter, but if I had raised her instead of her mother, she would be a different woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment