Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time to Chuck "Chuck"

.
What I mean is that it's time to find another show to follow instead of "Chuck." For two seasons I watched the show and really enjoyed it, but for some reason, this season hasn't been particularly interesting.

EXCEPT when the gorgeous Kristin Kreuk (http://daviderl.com/KristinKreuk.html) joined the cast for a half dozen or so episodes. But once she left, the interest left with her.

I tried watching the latest episode where Chuck is now officially a spy and is being transferred to Rome. But he wants to get Sarah on his team even though she is with somebody else (played by Brandon Routh of Superman fame). And I lost interest when Casey, Awesome and his best friend decided to get Sarah and Chuck back together.

This just was NOT interesting. Maybe I'll give it another shot next week, but I'm not holding my breath that it will get better!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment