Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fairly Legal


I started watching a new show lately on the USA network on Thursdays at 10 pm ET called "Fairly Legal" starring Sarah Shahi who plays Kate Reed, a former lawyer who is now a legal mediator. I know, I never heard of her either (unless you watched "The L Word" - she played Carmen).

Anyway, it is a pretty darned good show - some good drama, some good humor, and so far some pretty good stories.

And the cast is pretty good too. Besides Kate (Sarah) there is her young ex-mother-in-law Lauren (Kate's father died leaving the firm to Lauren) played by Virginia Williams (who I never heard of either), a co-worker Leonardo (Baron Vaughn; ditto on not knowing him) and Kate's ex-husband Justin - someone I know! Michael Trucco (he played Sam Adams on Battlestar Galactica).

Sarah is very good in the role, but I have to admit I only started watching because in the previews she looked damned hot - and she IS! (Check out the link - the "Fairly Legal" title.)

Don't know how long it will be on the air, but from what I've read it's getting good ratings so maybe it will last a few years. Here's hoping.

The official site - http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/

No comments:

Post a Comment