Saturday, February 11, 2012

42" Sanyo Plasma TV - Part 2

`
So far I've mostly gotten used to my new TV, but I was having problems with some of the video connections (I found out that Video Input #3 has to have 5 [ FIVE! ] video jacks plugged in so there would be more than just a grainy black and white picture).

So, while talking to the Sanyo tech, I was complaining about the sorry quality of the speakers, and he agreed that with such small speakers, sound quality suffered.

So why in the hell are there so many settings? -- Standard, Dynamic, Mild, Auto, and Manual. And in the Manual setup you have bass, treble, dynamic bass, and four equalizer frequencies. That's crazy!

There should be jacks not only to plug into a home theater system, but for external speakers as well.

But there aren't.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment