Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Emmys - The Usual Crap Shows Nominated

`
And once again it's here, and the reason I NEVER watch the Emmys -- shows I never watch are nominated, and the ones I do are ignored (DON'T EVEN get me started on "Gilmore Girls"!!)

My list of shows and people who deserve to be nominated:
 (Since I never watch comedies [because they are never funny, they are boring, they are stupid, and they are never funny] they are not included.)

Shows (in no particular order) --
Hell on Wheels
Orphan Black
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Longmire
Defiance
Continuum
Chicago Fire
The Americans
Blue Bloods
NCIS
The Bridge
Blue Bloods
Falling Skies

Actors and Actresses  (in no particular order) --
Tatiana Maslany ... Orphan Black ... Lead
Robert Taylor ... Longmire ... Lead
Ksenia Solo ... Lost Girl ... Supporting
Julie Benz ... Defiance ... Lead
Rachel Nichols ... Continuum ... Lead
Keri Russell ... The Americans ... Lead
Diane Kruger ... The Bridge ... Lead
Stephanie Leonidas ... Defiance ... Supporting
Tom Selleck ... Blue Bloods ... Lead
Donnie Wahlberg ... Blue Bloods ... Supporting
Emily Rose ... Haven ... Lead

And I guess that is all. Too bad these people and shows never get the recognition they deserve.
`



No comments:

Post a Comment