Saturday, July 12, 2014

And AGAIN, Shows That Were NOT Nominated for an Emmy!

`
Every year I say I am not going to get pissed about the shows I like that are not nominated for an Emmy while shows I hate, I think everyone on them should fall over and DIE!

But when not only shows I like are ignored, but the ones that millions of other people like as well, then I have to write something about it.

Those who should be nominated (as the Christians put it: "If there was a God." Or maybe that's the Agnostics who say that.) --
(Not an all inclusive list, many have been left off, but these are the ones I'm most pissed off about.)

Tatiana Maslany for "Orphan Black" - Best Actress

Juliana Margulies for "The Good Wife" - Best Actress

Archie Panjabi for "The Good Wife" - Best Actress

Of course, there are those in the past that deserved Emmys but never were even nominated - Lauren Graham, "Gilmore Girls", Kristen Bell, "Veronica Mars", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

And while I'm on this rant, I don't think ANY shows on channel you have to pay for (HBO, Showtime, Starz, etc.) should be nominated since not everyone can afford  to buy these channels.

That's All.
`


No comments:

Post a Comment