Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Olympics

First of all, let me say that as far as sports is concerned -- I have little to no interest. Don't care about football, don't care about baseball, hate basketball, etc., etc.

And now the stupid winter Olympics are screwing up television programming for the next two weeks. It seems like almost all the other stations feel they have to air reruns because they think the entire television viewing audience will not be watching their shows.

Well, they are wrong. The only thing I won't be watching are the Olympics. (And I would bet I'm not the only one who feels this way.)

But if I was going to watch, the only event I would tune in for would be Women's Figure Skating, but ONLY if the women wore thong panties under those short skirts. THAT would be the only thing that could possibly save one of the most BORING things ever shown on TV -- ice skating!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment