Friday, February 12, 2010

Jay Leno - Uninteresting Guests

Jay Leno is off the air until he re-takes over the Tonight Show on March 1st. And except for catching parts of his opening monologs, I never watched his show, mainly, because there was never anyone on that I really wanted to see.

And who would I have liked to have seen? Well, Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls); Lucy Lawless, Renée O'Connor, Hudson Leick (Xena: Warrior Princess); Shiri Appleby (Roswell and Life Unexpected); Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance (Smallville); Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Alyson Hannigan, Eliza Dushku (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars).

Well, I guess you get the picture. If any of the above lovely ladies had been on his show, I would have tuned for sure. As it was, no one he had on his show really piqued my interest.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment