Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Captain America

`
Watched the DVD of Captain America. And it was pretty much what I thought it would be - okay, not great, almost good.

Took place during WWII, fighting Germans and their super weapons and the guy with the red head.

I suppose it should have impressed me more, but for some reason, it didn't. The action scenes were good, but it took almost an hour (it seemed) before the action started.

The best thing about the movie was Capt. Am's "girlfriend" Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell, who I never heard of before the movie.
(Her photos on IMDb are here - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2017943/mediaindex )

The end was pretty good. But I won't say what it was in case you haven't see the movie yet.

I'd rate this 5 out of 10.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment