Friday, January 29, 2010

Abortion Doctor Killer Found Guilty

A quote from Fox News - "Jurors swiftly convicted an abortion opponent of murder Friday [Jan 29, '10] for shooting to death one of the only doctors to offer late-term abortions in the U.S., a killing the gunman claimed was justified to save the lives of unborn children."

The murderer's name is Scott Roeder, and I suppose that in his mind he was doing the right thing (don't ALL murderers and serial killers think that?).

I admit, I'm not a big fan of abortion (and it seems like the older I get, the less liberal I am about it), but the way I see it, being a man, it's really none of my business!

If a woman, for whatever reason, decides she wants/needs to get an abortion, then that is entirely between the woman and her conscience. I have no more right to tell her that she can or cannot have an abortion than she does to tell me what clothes to wear, or what kind of haircut I should get.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment