Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's a GUY Thing

.
There seem to be more and more female TV reporters and news anchors. And they seem to be getting younger and prettier all the time. Which is fine with me. Nothing I like better than looking at attractive women.

But the irritating thing is that whenever they are on air, the lower quarter to third of the screen always has the reporter's name and station ID, or their location, or some other something that makes it impossible to look at their breasts!

Now, I don't know if this is done on purpose because whoever is in charge thinks it makes these women look more professional if their breasts can't be seen, or if the cameraman/woman doesn't realize the bottom of the screen will be covered when focusing on the the top third of the reporter.

But it's aggravating as hell! If a woman is on the screen, I want to look at their breasts, regardless of the size - small, medium, large, extra large. I want to see them (of course, if they were bared, all the better, but I know that will never happen).

And I have a feeling I'm not the only guy who thinks this (and maybe even the Lesbians do too).

And if this makes me sound sexist - too bad. It's a GUY thing.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment