Thursday, January 28, 2010

Leno, Letterman, O'Brien

Even though I have never regularly watched any of the late-night programming (because I have to get up at 5:30 a.m. to go to work), I am going to add my two cents.

I can't remember watching Jay Leno at all. I do remember watching David Letterman sometimes, maybe Friday nights. But I was watching Conan O'Brien regularly because (I think it was) MSNBC was airing the show five or six p.m. the next day. And after a while I decided to stop watching because I didn't really care for Conan. I got tired of his same entrance with his little jump and spin (or the other way around).

But I really got tired of the way he interrupted his guests, especially if it was someone I wanted to see. Everything had to be about Conan. If a guest was on for seven minutes, four of them was Conan interrupting to talk about himself. And every time, I would think how RUDE he is.

So, out of the three of them, I would choose David Letterman as my favorite.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment